Energy
James came home from daycare yesterday with energy plus. He was running everywhere and couldn't sit still for book reading. When I put him to bed, I could still hear lots of bonks and crashes.
Myron on the other hand has an energy defecit. He has been lying down for 2 days and 3 nights straight due to this cold.
Myron's mom called last night and had to talk to me becuase Myron still couldn't get up. She is having surgery in a few days to try to remove breast cancer.
James woke up at 6am this morning still with heaps of energy. Normally he will quietly watch a video before the day starts but instead he would like to play 'hockey' with me. We have a day off together, so I'm guessing it will be a very energetic day!
Myron on the other hand has an energy defecit. He has been lying down for 2 days and 3 nights straight due to this cold.
Myron's mom called last night and had to talk to me becuase Myron still couldn't get up. She is having surgery in a few days to try to remove breast cancer.
James woke up at 6am this morning still with heaps of energy. Normally he will quietly watch a video before the day starts but instead he would like to play 'hockey' with me. We have a day off together, so I'm guessing it will be a very energetic day!

1 Comments:
feel better, myron...
Post a Comment
<< Home