A 'letter' for Mom
I don't know where he gets these things sometimes. James came up to me with a scroll and said he had written me a letter. Now, he doesn't write, but he was pretending what was on the scroll was what he had written. I listened to his letter and really loved it- it went like this:
Dear Mom,
I love you and thank God for you.
Thank you for helping me every day.
I almost cried, it was so beautiful :)
Also, I went out with specific directions from James to buy valentines for him to give out and they had to have either trains or trucks on them. I could find neither. I found a lot of stuff, but not to those specifications. So I ended up buying Sponge Bob lollipop valentines. I came home with fear and trembling- worrying that he wouldn't like them and that I'd have 22 lollipops to eat. However, he loved them. When I showed them to him he said 'oh, wow' and then got really excited and started shouting 'lollipops' 'lollipops!'
Dear Mom,
I love you and thank God for you.
Thank you for helping me every day.
I almost cried, it was so beautiful :)
Also, I went out with specific directions from James to buy valentines for him to give out and they had to have either trains or trucks on them. I could find neither. I found a lot of stuff, but not to those specifications. So I ended up buying Sponge Bob lollipop valentines. I came home with fear and trembling- worrying that he wouldn't like them and that I'd have 22 lollipops to eat. However, he loved them. When I showed them to him he said 'oh, wow' and then got really excited and started shouting 'lollipops' 'lollipops!'

2 Comments:
sweet story
Oh this is so lovely. Made me almost cry too . Keep that buried in your heart.
Post a Comment
<< Home