Al has a blog
I'm so proud of Al, I thought I'd give him a blog title in my blog. I'll have to update my blogroll now!
Last night was a bad night. Myron has a cold and his cough kept me up a lot of the night. I'm pretty tired now. I spent most of the day marking and now have to enter all the marks. Tonight Kim and I are heading out to Walmart to do heaps of shopping! I'll tape Survivor. James loves Survivor too. What a trooper.
For our Anniversary Shieleen gave us a subscription to a recipe group that sends you recipes once a week, so you don't need to plan! Whoo hoo- no planning for 6 months! How it's gone so far: Cheeseburger Casserole- it was great- like an upscale mac and cheese. I would make it again. James at least ate the macaroni out of it.
Last night I made curried turkey pasta salad. I loved it but the boys hated it. Too bad.
Lorna has made me sign up for a recipe swap (well, there was free will involved, but maybe she wouldn't be my friend if I didn't sign up!lol) and so I am excited to get recipes that way too.
However, for tonight I wanted to make some chicken in the slow cooker thing, but couldn't find a recipe I liked, so I will just shake and bake instead, I think. Very tired!
Last night was a bad night. Myron has a cold and his cough kept me up a lot of the night. I'm pretty tired now. I spent most of the day marking and now have to enter all the marks. Tonight Kim and I are heading out to Walmart to do heaps of shopping! I'll tape Survivor. James loves Survivor too. What a trooper.
For our Anniversary Shieleen gave us a subscription to a recipe group that sends you recipes once a week, so you don't need to plan! Whoo hoo- no planning for 6 months! How it's gone so far: Cheeseburger Casserole- it was great- like an upscale mac and cheese. I would make it again. James at least ate the macaroni out of it.
Last night I made curried turkey pasta salad. I loved it but the boys hated it. Too bad.
Lorna has made me sign up for a recipe swap (well, there was free will involved, but maybe she wouldn't be my friend if I didn't sign up!lol) and so I am excited to get recipes that way too.
However, for tonight I wanted to make some chicken in the slow cooker thing, but couldn't find a recipe I liked, so I will just shake and bake instead, I think. Very tired!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home