Valentine's Day *hack* *hack*
The theme of Valentine's Day is supposed to be hearts, not lungs, but apparently my lungs feel the need to be the center of attention today!
Woke up at 6am, took a shower, got the bread in the breadmaker. Boy got up. I wished him Happy Valentines Day. He said 'Thank you'. In no particular order I managed to get both myself and the boy dressed and our backpacks packed and both of us breakfasted. At 7:30am I left for work, leaving Myron (who is sick with the same thing as me, but it drains him of energy more, so he was staying home today) to take the boy to daycare for his Valentine's fest. James had a really special day with Valentine's activities and delivering Valentine's to the other children's 'mailboxes' that they had made.
My day was not so fun. I hacked my way through a couple hours of class. Hacked my way from Queen's to RMC, picking up more Vicks vaporub on the way. Hacked my way through the rest of the day at my computer at RMC. Hacked my way back to the daycare to pick up James. You'd think my lungs would run out of stuff to hack up. Anyway we had dinner, watched the news. James is watching another episode of Corner Gas and then we are heading to bed. Hopefully, sleep will help make the hacking go away. Vitamin C might help too- I'll check if we have some.
Woke up at 6am, took a shower, got the bread in the breadmaker. Boy got up. I wished him Happy Valentines Day. He said 'Thank you'. In no particular order I managed to get both myself and the boy dressed and our backpacks packed and both of us breakfasted. At 7:30am I left for work, leaving Myron (who is sick with the same thing as me, but it drains him of energy more, so he was staying home today) to take the boy to daycare for his Valentine's fest. James had a really special day with Valentine's activities and delivering Valentine's to the other children's 'mailboxes' that they had made.
My day was not so fun. I hacked my way through a couple hours of class. Hacked my way from Queen's to RMC, picking up more Vicks vaporub on the way. Hacked my way through the rest of the day at my computer at RMC. Hacked my way back to the daycare to pick up James. You'd think my lungs would run out of stuff to hack up. Anyway we had dinner, watched the news. James is watching another episode of Corner Gas and then we are heading to bed. Hopefully, sleep will help make the hacking go away. Vitamin C might help too- I'll check if we have some.

1 Comments:
Seems to be going around. I've got the same sort of thing. And Muirgen began throwing up this afternoon. Aparently a few of the kids who were at church on Sunday have been vomiting for the last couple days. Hope you all escape that and that you and Myron are back to perfect health soon.
Rachel
Post a Comment
<< Home