Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tired

I can't believe it's been since Saturday since I've posted. Goes to show how busy I am right now- it feels like only yesterday. I will be swamped with work until mid-June and then things will let up a little.
James is dealing well with my extra-busyness in that he's quite content to sit and play with his docks as long as I sit and work beside him. He doesn't really like other people playing with his stuff anyway so it works out well for the both of us.
James also decided he would take care of the dishes this evening. This involved great amounts of water being strewn about the kitchen and the almost demise of several glasses, but he did manage to put a number of things in the drying rack. It was very sweet.
On June 4th Bob the Builder is coming to Kingston. James is hyped. I was telling Oma about it on the phone and James invited her to come too.
James is sleeping on the couch tonight. This apparently reminded him of Oma as he indicated he wanted 'Oma to come here RIGHT NOW!' as he was getting into bed.
We are dealing with a bit of an issue at the daycare as James will not go pee there. He holds it ALL DAY! Hopefully, he will be more comfortable there tomorrow as he didn't make it until the end of today and had an 'accident' just before I arrived. Then after we got home he had to pee every half an hour! What a funny little guy:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home