Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

Well, this mother's day involved a lot of cleaning for me :0 as we awaited Marla's arrival. I finished about 3pm, just as James was done his 'rest time'. I left James in Myrons' capable hands and went in to work to finish up the marking I needed to do for tomorrow. Unfortunately, Myron fell asleep. Not a good scene when someone needs lots of assistance with the potty. I called him around 4:30pm to tell him to feed James some Mac and cheese as I wasn't going to be home soon. This, at least, woke Myron up and he was able to assist James with his wet, poopy underwear. I called home at 6:15pm to find that Marla had allready arrived, so I packed up the rest of my work to take home with me and came home and made the rice to go with the dinner I had made in the slow cooker. Then after getting the boy into bed, I finished up my remaining work. Then, off to blog and off to bed!
I really am proud of how James is doing with his potty training, and all his work he's doing on the Brendam docks. He is also very helpful outside. When Kim came for his birthday, she brought some Lilies to plant. James assisted her and then latched on to her (like an Oma- he must have thought) and didn't want her to go. Rambling now, must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home