Doors
We are having new interior doors put in. I thought this would not be a big deal, but it turns out it's a lot more difficult than I thought! You have to get the hinges in and the door trimmed (not to mention even thinking about painting them!- I'm not thinking about that yet) Took a good chunk of the evening and they aren't up et and don't even have door handles. They will be nice....eventually!
Kim and I had planned an evening of shopping, but she ended up working until 8:30pm so we could only go to Walmart. We got all kinds of interesting stuff. I bought a Leap Pad with Nanny's money (blue, of course!) and from us he'll get a Thomas the Train cartridge for the Leap Pad. I also bought a soft toilet insert in case James wants to use the big potty. As he says it's 'so I don't fall in'. As a party favor for Tara I bought a lovely butterfly hat. I hope she likes it. I could get something nice as he's only having one little friend over for his birthday lunch. Kim and Zully should be coming too. Should be a fun day Saturday. Lots of cleanup after to make sure the place is ready for Marla who arrives the following day!
Kim and I had planned an evening of shopping, but she ended up working until 8:30pm so we could only go to Walmart. We got all kinds of interesting stuff. I bought a Leap Pad with Nanny's money (blue, of course!) and from us he'll get a Thomas the Train cartridge for the Leap Pad. I also bought a soft toilet insert in case James wants to use the big potty. As he says it's 'so I don't fall in'. As a party favor for Tara I bought a lovely butterfly hat. I hope she likes it. I could get something nice as he's only having one little friend over for his birthday lunch. Kim and Zully should be coming too. Should be a fun day Saturday. Lots of cleanup after to make sure the place is ready for Marla who arrives the following day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home