Spring
Well, it has become chilly again but it is still Spring!
Our one lone daffodil seems to be trying to bloom, while the ones in St. Catharines were out in full force during our visit.
Next week Myron will be starting as a 'resident' at the cancer clinic (he's been a post-doc up until now) and I will be starting teaching the labs for the spring physics course.
James' birthday is also rolled into all this. We will be celebrating at Church this Sunday with Bob the Builder cookies and other refreshments. Then on his actual birthday May 7th we will be having a small BBQ party with his friend Tara and her family. Then on May 8th, Marla will be coming to visit. I am trying to order interior doors for our house since James locked the bathroom door and Myron had to break it to get in! It's not too nice for guests to deal with the lack of privacy! (I'm going to measure them now while I'm thinking about it!)
Our one lone daffodil seems to be trying to bloom, while the ones in St. Catharines were out in full force during our visit.
Next week Myron will be starting as a 'resident' at the cancer clinic (he's been a post-doc up until now) and I will be starting teaching the labs for the spring physics course.
James' birthday is also rolled into all this. We will be celebrating at Church this Sunday with Bob the Builder cookies and other refreshments. Then on his actual birthday May 7th we will be having a small BBQ party with his friend Tara and her family. Then on May 8th, Marla will be coming to visit. I am trying to order interior doors for our house since James locked the bathroom door and Myron had to break it to get in! It's not too nice for guests to deal with the lack of privacy! (I'm going to measure them now while I'm thinking about it!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home