Party Time!
Yesterday I spent a good deal of time cleaning in preparation for the party and Marla's impending visit. Got to bed late because I had to wrap the gifts for James.
James woke up this morning at 6:30am and we explained to him it was his birthday. He was very pleased to see the gifts. He was not so excited about the cards. He opened the Leap Pad from Great Nan first and his Thomas the Train cartidge to go with it from us. Then he opened the Brendam Docks (Thomas the Train docks) and he was pretty much ready to be done with opening stuff. He only wanted to play with the docks! He played quite a lot with them so far today!!!
Then at lunchtime Tara and co. and Kim come over for lunch, which went very well I think. The best part was when we brought out the cake and sang Happy Birthday as James giggled and laughed through the whole song. He really enjoyed that! James was pretty tired after that and dropped off quite quickly for his nap, which he is having now. I should try to tackle some of the dishes from the party and clean up!
James woke up this morning at 6:30am and we explained to him it was his birthday. He was very pleased to see the gifts. He was not so excited about the cards. He opened the Leap Pad from Great Nan first and his Thomas the Train cartidge to go with it from us. Then he opened the Brendam Docks (Thomas the Train docks) and he was pretty much ready to be done with opening stuff. He only wanted to play with the docks! He played quite a lot with them so far today!!!
Then at lunchtime Tara and co. and Kim come over for lunch, which went very well I think. The best part was when we brought out the cake and sang Happy Birthday as James giggled and laughed through the whole song. He really enjoyed that! James was pretty tired after that and dropped off quite quickly for his nap, which he is having now. I should try to tackle some of the dishes from the party and clean up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home