Sunday, March 20, 2016

Palm Sunday

Today being Palm Sunday Rustle started with a video done by children (not our children, other internet children) who drew and narrated the Palm Sunday story. The best part of the story (I thought) was that they depicted Jesus with a necklace that had a big cross on it. Jesus was very forward thinking with his accessories, apparently.

I couldn't find that video but I found another one by the skit guys also about Palm Sunday:


There was a car stolen today in Toronto that had a baby in it. Luckily, police found it a few hours later and the baby was safe. I imagine the thief was probably pretty surprised  when he realized there was a baby in the car!

James' team was playing Peterborough today. They only had to win or tie to finish the series and they lost. They were up 2-0 at the end of the second period but ended up losing 5-2. So another game on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home