sloppy
There was snow, freezing rain and rain today and the streets are very sloppy.
These were some pictures I took on the way home:
James' bus left this morning before all the sloppiness occurred so hopefully he is happily at St. Donat. He was upset because today would have been a snow day if he hadn't been going on a ski trip! Melissa says that she has good memories of St. Donat so I hope James will as well.
I signed up for Chef's plate which sends me 2 meals a week.
The first was turkey chilli:
It was very good and nice that they had prepared everything to easily put together. Tonight was Asian chicken Paillard:
Which was a fancy chicken salad. Very neat combination of tastes with crispy celery and candy striped beet and sweet tangelo.
These were some pictures I took on the way home:
James' bus left this morning before all the sloppiness occurred so hopefully he is happily at St. Donat. He was upset because today would have been a snow day if he hadn't been going on a ski trip! Melissa says that she has good memories of St. Donat so I hope James will as well.
I signed up for Chef's plate which sends me 2 meals a week.
The first was turkey chilli:
It was very good and nice that they had prepared everything to easily put together. Tonight was Asian chicken Paillard:
Which was a fancy chicken salad. Very neat combination of tastes with crispy celery and candy striped beet and sweet tangelo.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home