Cold relief
Well the cold broke but now it looks like snow:
I got a lot of cleaning done today so am quite pleased with that. And made it out of the house to pick up some dinner (steaks) and have chicken for tomorrow. Because having to think about meals has been stressing me out, I have signed up for a service that will provide 2 meals a week so there are 2 days I won't need to think about meals. We'll see how it goes- it starts next week.
Tonight am watching the Bach on tv and tomorrow morning James has hockey so up very early.(5:30am)
I got a lot of cleaning done today so am quite pleased with that. And made it out of the house to pick up some dinner (steaks) and have chicken for tomorrow. Because having to think about meals has been stressing me out, I have signed up for a service that will provide 2 meals a week so there are 2 days I won't need to think about meals. We'll see how it goes- it starts next week.
Tonight am watching the Bach on tv and tomorrow morning James has hockey so up very early.(5:30am)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home