rain due
There is a heavy rain warning for the region. There is nothing here yet but from the radar it looks like it is about to hit belleville soon.
Today I had a vacation day and hung out with Kim and Rachel. I got to carry Rachel's new baby which was really cute. (In one of those baby carriers like a snugli. Rachel put it on me so tight I could barely breathe- but the baby was certainly well wrapped!)
James is hoping to be cleared to play in a playoff game on Thursday. He seems to be doing well. I'll be pretty nervous watching him though!
Today I had a vacation day and hung out with Kim and Rachel. I got to carry Rachel's new baby which was really cute. (In one of those baby carriers like a snugli. Rachel put it on me so tight I could barely breathe- but the baby was certainly well wrapped!)
James is hoping to be cleared to play in a playoff game on Thursday. He seems to be doing well. I'll be pretty nervous watching him though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home