Irish
Paula said that my blog is now a cooking blog!
I guess it is the most exciting thing right now.
Wednesday's dinner was classified as "hard" but it's not like the steps were difficult, it is just there were a lot of them. I did miss one and had to backtrack but it did all work out in the end- Irish Chicken Pot Pie:
The day went well today. I managed to get through most of my work done. Tomorrow is the March Break open house so I will be working tomorrow as well.
I guess it is the most exciting thing right now.
Wednesday's dinner was classified as "hard" but it's not like the steps were difficult, it is just there were a lot of them. I did miss one and had to backtrack but it did all work out in the end- Irish Chicken Pot Pie:
The day went well today. I managed to get through most of my work done. Tomorrow is the March Break open house so I will be working tomorrow as well.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home