Tough Mudder
Today Joanne is doing the Tough Mudder in Toronto in support of World RELIEF. She is inspirational in her journey. She'll come back with many stories I am sure.
While she is away being all inspirational, I am going to try to tackle the household mess from the week. I will intersperse it with reading my library book that is due back on Monday.
There is something wrong with the car - I think with the rear driver side wheel or shock or something. It makes for a jolty and noisy ride. It has an appointment Monday morning, so just need to make it through the weekend.
While she is away being all inspirational, I am going to try to tackle the household mess from the week. I will intersperse it with reading my library book that is due back on Monday.
There is something wrong with the car - I think with the rear driver side wheel or shock or something. It makes for a jolty and noisy ride. It has an appointment Monday morning, so just need to make it through the weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home