Sunset fire
last night:
There was also a glowing red rainbow that I was not able to capture on film.
Today I was caught in the rain twice while also needing sunglasses. It was that kind of day.
Sam's crew worked on my garden today and it looks very good.
There was a fire a few blocks away around sunset tonight. I heard many sirens so checked twitter and it was near the corner of Bath and Portsmouth:
The smell was very strong even quite a few blocks away.
There was also a glowing red rainbow that I was not able to capture on film.
Today I was caught in the rain twice while also needing sunglasses. It was that kind of day.
Sam's crew worked on my garden today and it looks very good.
There was a fire a few blocks away around sunset tonight. I heard many sirens so checked twitter and it was near the corner of Bath and Portsmouth:
The smell was very strong even quite a few blocks away.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home