sleep
Today I slept in until about 8! A pretty rare event. I got ready and popped to Giant Tiger before I went to Rustle.
Anna spoke at Rustle- it was good!
I got home and did some (more) laundry. Then I took a nap. So lots of extra sleep for me. Maybe making up for the rest of the week.
Tonight is Bach in paradise. Last week Reality Steve made a good comment- that during Kaitlyn's season ABC made a big deal about the mean tweets that were aimed at Kaitlyn. Then on the 'after show' for BIP they made fun of Jillian. A bit hypocritical there.
Anna spoke at Rustle- it was good!
I got home and did some (more) laundry. Then I took a nap. So lots of extra sleep for me. Maybe making up for the rest of the week.
Tonight is Bach in paradise. Last week Reality Steve made a good comment- that during Kaitlyn's season ABC made a big deal about the mean tweets that were aimed at Kaitlyn. Then on the 'after show' for BIP they made fun of Jillian. A bit hypocritical there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home