I'm a beauty
Oma passed along a story about a bank teller who remembered James from his visit, must have been 8-10 years ago. James replied "I'm a beauty". I guess that explains why she remembered.
James seems to be enjoying his hockey camp. He had soccer practice this evening as well. Tomorrow he is planning on having Jonathan over again after hockey camp.
They published the name of the bank robber from yesterday and apparently he is well known to police as he has arrests in the public record dating back to 2007. I hope he uses this chance to turn his life around and make the next 10 years be better than the last 10 years.
James seems to be enjoying his hockey camp. He had soccer practice this evening as well. Tomorrow he is planning on having Jonathan over again after hockey camp.
They published the name of the bank robber from yesterday and apparently he is well known to police as he has arrests in the public record dating back to 2007. I hope he uses this chance to turn his life around and make the next 10 years be better than the last 10 years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home