Saturday, August 22, 2015

Stabilized

The car is stabilized. The week was very busy. Lots of meetings. Only a few weeks until the students are back and life gets really busy. (busier than usual at least)

There was a big downpour a couple of days ago: http://www.ckwstv.com/2015/08/21/torrential-downpour-knocks-out-power-and-causes-flooding-across-ygk/

The downpour washed away the heat from earlier in the week.

I have been enjoying this video:


I finished a murder mystery book starring "Captain Leopold" by an author named Hoch who wrote in the 60s and 70s mainly. The stories were very well written. He had a real gift. I am currently reading a more modern one by Jane Haddam called "Glass Houses" about a serial killer loose in Philadelphia. In the story so far they have arrested a guy but noone really believes he he did it (though he confessed). The book is just starting - looking forward to see where it goes.

A good laundry drying day- 3 loads out!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home