double breakfast
Before I left to go shopping I gave James a full breakfast. But at Loblaws for the first time in about a year, they had fresh bread baked when I arrived, so I picked up some and when I got home James was appreciative of Loblaws efforts and had a full second breakfast of bread and cheese.
I picked up some new pajama pants for him as his old ones had become 3/4 length pants!
He keeps growing.
When I was driving home from Loblaws there was a very angry driver on the road. All the cars were stopped at the red light, when the light turned green we started going. I was in the right turn lane because I wanted to turn right. I was watching to the right because there was another lane that merged into mine and I wanted to make sure noone was coming in. The car in the left lane and I were driving at about the same speed but apparently this angered a guy in the left lane because he wanted to get into the right lane in front of me but he couldn't because the guy beside me was not driving faster than me. So then he cuts behind me into the Harvey parking lot, swearing loudly. I thought he would pull in front of me but he waited for me to make the right turn and then made a left out of the Harvey's parking lot and stopped in front of the ATM and started reversing. I have no idea what he was trying to do, but he was clearly very angry as he was swearing loudly the whole time. A very disquieting experience!
I picked up some new pajama pants for him as his old ones had become 3/4 length pants!
He keeps growing.
When I was driving home from Loblaws there was a very angry driver on the road. All the cars were stopped at the red light, when the light turned green we started going. I was in the right turn lane because I wanted to turn right. I was watching to the right because there was another lane that merged into mine and I wanted to make sure noone was coming in. The car in the left lane and I were driving at about the same speed but apparently this angered a guy in the left lane because he wanted to get into the right lane in front of me but he couldn't because the guy beside me was not driving faster than me. So then he cuts behind me into the Harvey parking lot, swearing loudly. I thought he would pull in front of me but he waited for me to make the right turn and then made a left out of the Harvey's parking lot and stopped in front of the ATM and started reversing. I have no idea what he was trying to do, but he was clearly very angry as he was swearing loudly the whole time. A very disquieting experience!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home