Sunday, December 07, 2014

Rather


I feel like I need another weekend day to recover from a busy Sunday!

Up early to make egg salad sandwiches as James was off to Coburg for hockey.
Then Rustle. I have to say a lot of the time the Needs and News section where people talk about what is going on and what they need prayer for is the highlight for me.
Al's message today was about pointing. John the baptist pointed to Jesus. Jesus pointed to God. The Holy Spirit points to peace. Where do you point to?

Then I did some shopping on the way home and had lunch and cleaned the bathroom.
Made dinner and then put the livestream of 3rd day up. They started with a celebration of their pastors and they had asked a couple of people to speak. When Jennie came up to speak (I had known her years ago from Next as we led a small group together- that type of work always connects you) she made me cry as she talked about what had been going on in her spiritual life. God does amazing things.

Then we had a meeting at Next and it was great to see old friends again. Now I need to go to sleep as I am not sure how I'm going to manage the 6am wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home