9 months
As we were walking in this morning James must have done something that made me pull out the guilt card "I carried you for 9 months in by belly". How can you argue that he owes me big time? Well apparently he can "But I've given you 9 months of laughs so we're even". And so he tips the scales. I laughed.
Monday I worked late as it was the due date for projects. Tuesday there was a retirement party for Donna. When I came out of the party it was snowing. When I woke up this morning I thought I would have to shovel, but instead it was mostly all melted! I'm not complaining about that.
Tonight I watched 2 hours of survivor and cleaned the floor at the same time. (James has spilled juice a few days ago and it was sticky!)
Monday I worked late as it was the due date for projects. Tuesday there was a retirement party for Donna. When I came out of the party it was snowing. When I woke up this morning I thought I would have to shovel, but instead it was mostly all melted! I'm not complaining about that.
Tonight I watched 2 hours of survivor and cleaned the floor at the same time. (James has spilled juice a few days ago and it was sticky!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home