ipod dropping
Last week, James dropped his iPod on the floor and a corner of it (not the corner with the screen but the on/off switch) shattered off. Just lost some of the cover on the switch. It all still works fine, just there are some exposed inner parts. Last night he dropped it in the snow and snow got in the inner parts. I quickly dried as much as I could and it still works fine. Taking a beating, a little bruised, but still ok.
I am recovering today from a week of exams. A little bruised, but ok :)
I was browsing an online shopping site that I use and the last time I used it I had clicked on some HORRID dresses to send to Melissa because I thought she would laugh. But now the site thinks that I LIKE horrid dresses and keeps suggesting I buy some! Sometimes the computer memory sites are not very helpful.
James has decided to do his book recommendation project on "The Sight" by Eric Hunter. We looked it up on the Kingston Public library site and it said it was listed as "IN" at the Calvin Park Branch. So we skipped over there. Well actually more like limped as James' knee was sore because he ran into a guy a hockey last night and I was wearing inappropriate footwear as I thought the sidewalks were drier than they were. Anyway we got there. Me with wet feet. And we looked for the book. It wasn't there. So James took the initiative to ask the librarian ON HIS OWN. What a grown up boy. I picked up some Mystery books while they were looking. She figured out that it was actually at the Isabel Turner branch and just hadn't been sent over, so we reserved it and they will send it over Mon or Tues. In the meantime James picked out another book. Surprising as I still have a book at home that he hasn't cracked yet (It is another book in the hunter Warrior cat series - this one was hot off the presses as I reserved it before the library actually had acquired it)
I am recovering today from a week of exams. A little bruised, but ok :)
I was browsing an online shopping site that I use and the last time I used it I had clicked on some HORRID dresses to send to Melissa because I thought she would laugh. But now the site thinks that I LIKE horrid dresses and keeps suggesting I buy some! Sometimes the computer memory sites are not very helpful.
James has decided to do his book recommendation project on "The Sight" by Eric Hunter. We looked it up on the Kingston Public library site and it said it was listed as "IN" at the Calvin Park Branch. So we skipped over there. Well actually more like limped as James' knee was sore because he ran into a guy a hockey last night and I was wearing inappropriate footwear as I thought the sidewalks were drier than they were. Anyway we got there. Me with wet feet. And we looked for the book. It wasn't there. So James took the initiative to ask the librarian ON HIS OWN. What a grown up boy. I picked up some Mystery books while they were looking. She figured out that it was actually at the Isabel Turner branch and just hadn't been sent over, so we reserved it and they will send it over Mon or Tues. In the meantime James picked out another book. Surprising as I still have a book at home that he hasn't cracked yet (It is another book in the hunter Warrior cat series - this one was hot off the presses as I reserved it before the library actually had acquired it)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home