body
Last week a Carleton engineering student that I knew was murdered in Ottawa. This week Kingston police pulled a body out of the water at the pier. Due to the proximity to Queen's I was very worried but it turned out to be a missing Oshawa man. Still 2 bodies in 2 weeks is not too good.
It is rainy here but predicted to drop below 0 which won't be pretty.
I finished another book "You don't want to know" by Lisa Jackson. It wasn't as insightful a book as the last one I read but it had quite a number of surprising turns that kept it interesting.
It is rainy here but predicted to drop below 0 which won't be pretty.
I finished another book "You don't want to know" by Lisa Jackson. It wasn't as insightful a book as the last one I read but it had quite a number of surprising turns that kept it interesting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home