Birdsitting
Kassandra visiting with Alex
.jpg)
Leelo burying on my sweater. I found out that he much prefers my hair down so he can bury in that. This prevents his from biting my neck too much as well. I have had to wear turtlenecks because he is a nipper. But hair is helpful.
.jpg)
Removal of the bowed tree (weed tree)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Another view of the front asphalt brickwork
.jpg)
I am still buried in marking. My mother asked for the % that I used to post- I am at 44%. My goal is 15 papers a day but my actual numbers come in much lower than that. Paula (who is marking with me) is away until Nov 9 so I should be done by then so we can get them out to the students. I will have to make a bigger push this week.
Birdsitting is going much better since I figured out the hair trick with Leelo.
The extra hour of sleep was nice but we were up early for hockey anyway.
.jpg)
Leelo burying on my sweater. I found out that he much prefers my hair down so he can bury in that. This prevents his from biting my neck too much as well. I have had to wear turtlenecks because he is a nipper. But hair is helpful.
.jpg)
Removal of the bowed tree (weed tree)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Another view of the front asphalt brickwork
.jpg)
I am still buried in marking. My mother asked for the % that I used to post- I am at 44%. My goal is 15 papers a day but my actual numbers come in much lower than that. Paula (who is marking with me) is away until Nov 9 so I should be done by then so we can get them out to the students. I will have to make a bigger push this week.
Birdsitting is going much better since I figured out the hair trick with Leelo.
The extra hour of sleep was nice but we were up early for hockey anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home