Hoco
This week is homecoming at Queen's. I realized yesterday that it would be my 20th anniversary. But I haven't left. So I don't need homecoming. I hope the strategy of setting up an alternate sanctioned street party to Aberdeen helps things otherwise Homecoming may be cancelled again.
This week was super busy with midterms.
James also had minor surgery.
.jpg)
He's recovered well now!
But it was a busy week.
It seems Ebola landing on American soil has not been handled at all well. First in not diagnosing Duncan properly. The nurses that treated him are now having issues and really the protection techniques that they thought would work, don't. The nurses should really also have been quarantined. Now hundreds may have been exposed. Their ability to control it will certainly be tested now.
In another weird story, I was walking home on Friday and it was dark out. Suddenly in front of me a large dog appeared. He didn't seem like a friendly dog and he was standing his ground. So I decided that I would walk back to the corner and walk around him a block. That went fine in terms of the dog. So I go around a few corners and I was walking on Durham and I saw a car off to the side (on the other side that I was walking on) and just from where it was located I thought it might have to do with drugs but it was just a passing thought and didn't concern me too much. So after I walk by the house a bit I see a car pull out rather quickly from farther down the street. It looks like their high beams are on. So I'm staring at the car trying to figure out if they just have really bright lights or if they accidentally had their high beams on. As it gets a bit closer they turn down their high beams and I see it is a police car. Maybe they thought that I (or someone) was leaving the drug deal. But I guess I checked out because they sped by me and drove to where the car had just pulled out from. So I guess there was something indeed going on.
This week was super busy with midterms.
James also had minor surgery.
.jpg)
He's recovered well now!
But it was a busy week.
It seems Ebola landing on American soil has not been handled at all well. First in not diagnosing Duncan properly. The nurses that treated him are now having issues and really the protection techniques that they thought would work, don't. The nurses should really also have been quarantined. Now hundreds may have been exposed. Their ability to control it will certainly be tested now.
In another weird story, I was walking home on Friday and it was dark out. Suddenly in front of me a large dog appeared. He didn't seem like a friendly dog and he was standing his ground. So I decided that I would walk back to the corner and walk around him a block. That went fine in terms of the dog. So I go around a few corners and I was walking on Durham and I saw a car off to the side (on the other side that I was walking on) and just from where it was located I thought it might have to do with drugs but it was just a passing thought and didn't concern me too much. So after I walk by the house a bit I see a car pull out rather quickly from farther down the street. It looks like their high beams are on. So I'm staring at the car trying to figure out if they just have really bright lights or if they accidentally had their high beams on. As it gets a bit closer they turn down their high beams and I see it is a police car. Maybe they thought that I (or someone) was leaving the drug deal. But I guess I checked out because they sped by me and drove to where the car had just pulled out from. So I guess there was something indeed going on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home