mail down
Our email moved to the main Queen's exchange server a few months ago (it is a separate one from the student one) so now when the server goes down all my different emails get taken down with it. Ah well, I had been expecting a quiet evening tonight as the students have a midterm. Now it is forced quiet!
Mondays are generally busy days for me but this one seemed even busier than usual. A number of unplanned meetings some planned meetings. Lots of email (while it was working).
So I didn't get to any of the weekly projects I had planned.
Tomorrow I have a number of meetings and a TA training session. I don't expect to be able to work on projects tomorrow but maybe Wednesday.
James hurt his knee yesterday but seems better tonight. Well enough to play hockey anyway!
Mondays are generally busy days for me but this one seemed even busier than usual. A number of unplanned meetings some planned meetings. Lots of email (while it was working).
So I didn't get to any of the weekly projects I had planned.
Tomorrow I have a number of meetings and a TA training session. I don't expect to be able to work on projects tomorrow but maybe Wednesday.
James hurt his knee yesterday but seems better tonight. Well enough to play hockey anyway!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home