Shopping done
I took a 7am trip to Loblaws and a 9am trip to Giant Tiger. Both weren't too busy.
The cut on my foot seems to have closed but because of where it is located I am walking very tenderly to make sure it doesn't re-open.
I have turkey in the slow cooker now. I'm trying to decide if I should make the mashed potatoes for Rustle today. To be well prepared and also can eat some with my turkey. Or to make the Rustle potatoes tomorrow so they don't need to go in the fridge. I guess the first thing to check would be if they fit in my fridge. That would be the deciding factor I guess.
One of the students in the online course that I work on came to see me on Friday. In the course we have videos posted of both Boris and I. So when he came to see me, he's like you look just like your video and I was all like yes, people in videos are real people too! I haven't watched the video myself though.
The cut on my foot seems to have closed but because of where it is located I am walking very tenderly to make sure it doesn't re-open.
I have turkey in the slow cooker now. I'm trying to decide if I should make the mashed potatoes for Rustle today. To be well prepared and also can eat some with my turkey. Or to make the Rustle potatoes tomorrow so they don't need to go in the fridge. I guess the first thing to check would be if they fit in my fridge. That would be the deciding factor I guess.
One of the students in the online course that I work on came to see me on Friday. In the course we have videos posted of both Boris and I. So when he came to see me, he's like you look just like your video and I was all like yes, people in videos are real people too! I haven't watched the video myself though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home