admitted
The morning after the water was off:
.jpg)
Al took this photo of James a while ago. Sweet!

Remember this from last week- now a meme!

An interesting video about "social" media.
We had a great admitted student day- much in part to our amazing summer students. Got the bugs worked out in my marks. Monday lots of meetings so hopefully not too much work builds up!
.jpg)
Al took this photo of James a while ago. Sweet!

Remember this from last week- now a meme!

An interesting video about "social" media.
We had a great admitted student day- much in part to our amazing summer students. Got the bugs worked out in my marks. Monday lots of meetings so hopefully not too much work builds up!

2 Comments:
I could appreciate that meme more if they had used "you're" instead. I'm a little bit of a grammar snob, I guess.
Marlene
I know - I had to go through the decision making process in posting it if I wanted to post something with an error. But the fun seemed to outweigh the error.
Post a Comment
<< Home