Someone had a bad Monday morning
I was walking into work and an ambulance went flying by me on Johnson. I headed south and the ambulance went north but its sirens went quiet shortly after. I guessed there was a car accident at Princess and Division and went on my way. As I walked in to work, I could hear more sirens. When I got in I saw Ayman had posted a picture of a car who drove into a building. (this isn't Ayman's photo but another I found later)

The driver said that the brakes had failed- police are testing the car.
Day 3 of the robin sitting on the nest.
Work was busy- I didn't make it through my email or all the things I hoped to do.
I did walk downtown and do some grocery shopping. A very nice day, just a bit of a chill.

The driver said that the brakes had failed- police are testing the car.
Day 3 of the robin sitting on the nest.
Work was busy- I didn't make it through my email or all the things I hoped to do.
I did walk downtown and do some grocery shopping. A very nice day, just a bit of a chill.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home