solstice
I think the solstice is the longest day, so I would call today the solstice. I ran all day during the showcase and then had to settle down to tackle my email so it was a 13 hour day. My feet are pretty sore as well! I managed to skip both lunch and dinner and functioned on adrenaline!
Tomorrow my day is booked up but I have to get some important things done so hopefully I will be efficient enough not to have to stay too late.
Hoping to order Darbar tomorrow as a reward!
I was thinking spring might have come back during my long day that felt like a week but no, still cold. I did enjoy it while it was here though! I saw this on FB:
Tomorrow my day is booked up but I have to get some important things done so hopefully I will be efficient enough not to have to stay too late.
Hoping to order Darbar tomorrow as a reward!
I was thinking spring might have come back during my long day that felt like a week but no, still cold. I did enjoy it while it was here though! I saw this on FB:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home