The battle for spring continues
.jpg)
.jpg)
I still can't get through the back gate because of the snow, but there is grass and a robin!
Today I went to Loblaws in the morning to pick up some supplies. I have to alter my route because of all the construction even though it is only a few blocks away. For a while Palace Road was closed and now Regent St. is closed. If it is not one direction I am blocked in, it is another.
After that I went to the Library to pick up another book in the series for James. The online site said the book was in but I looked all over and couldn't find it. I asked the library lady in the area and she looked and couldn't find it either so she sent me to have a hold put on it to another lady. When that lady looked it up for me and she was about to put the hold on, she said she would just check one more place and she went and found it. Apparently she had just done a display on animals and as the book series is about cats, she had used the book in her display! So it all worked out in the end.
I also went by Canadian Tire as one of the lights in the hall burned out. I found out those lights are "floodlights"! Who has indoor floodlights, really now? I also got another silicone pan for baking muffins as my old ones are falling apart. I make muffins pretty frequently!
I focused today on cleaning the upstairs. Tomorrow I'll focus downstairs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home