Friday, March 21, 2014

Complaint department

I have been sick with a cold the last few days so the lack of posting as I have been trying to rest as much as possible. Not easy for me!

I had a guy call on the phone saying he had a complaint against my computer. I was puzzled. Does my computer now have a complaints department?
Which computer? I asked him.
The one you are using, he said.
I have a lot of computer systems, I said (pretending to be more high tech than I am!)
The Windows one, he said.
They are all windows, I said- what IP address are you looking at?
An IP address is such a little thing, he said.
Well, if he didn't know my IP address he didn't really know anything about MY computer. He started talking about another number that was more important.
Ok, I was done playing with him.
So I said, I'm sorry but I don't want any.
I didn't QUITE know how to reject a COMPLAINT.
But really I don't want ANY complaints. But I can't just say I don't want any to though :)

If you have an hour free, this is a great sermon to listen to:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home