Step 1
.jpg)
For the first step in my spring cleaning I took on James' room. I thought this step would take a lot less time but it took all afternoon. I don't include a "before" picture but it was pretty much a disaster. He had a friend over for a sleepover last week and they played some sort of game that involved throwing things all over the room (and not cleaning it up, of course). I cleaned everything in the room. Walls, floors, everything! I'm pretty filthy now, so I'll have to change before step 2.
Kim called last night to say she had an accident with a horse. This time while trying to get the halter off him. He got spooked and ran when her arm was in front of his face and it dislocated her shoulder. Of course, it was a day when she was alone at the farm so she had to manage to get herself up (as she had fallen down) and into the house to make her call for help. This happened a couple of weeks ago and the shoulder is not so good still. She has difficulty with dextrous tasks like pulling her pants on. She can still do things like cleaning out horse stalls. I told her to wear dresses instead but she felt that was not practical.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home