timeline
The village that was changing the pipe worked to a pretty strict timeline. The water went off just after 9:30pm and came back on a few minutes before 7am (which were the times they told us in the flyer), so right on track.
There was a lot of water on Regent St. when I walked by in the morning, so apparently they spilled a bit.
I worked hard today to get the 100 marks done (and I'm almost done). I also was supposed to be working on planning the workshop for tomorrow but thankfully I have very talented summer students who did all that for me. I am super impressed with the crew this year!
Tomorrow I am working, but have Tuesday off to make up for it.
There was a lot of water on Regent St. when I walked by in the morning, so apparently they spilled a bit.
I worked hard today to get the 100 marks done (and I'm almost done). I also was supposed to be working on planning the workshop for tomorrow but thankfully I have very talented summer students who did all that for me. I am super impressed with the crew this year!
Tomorrow I am working, but have Tuesday off to make up for it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home