marking is done- round 1
Another hilarious episode of the Bach. I really liked the sister Lena of Clare. She knows how to mix it up. None of the families seemed to like JP too much. Except maybe Nikki's family but we didn't see much of them because they weren't as fun as Andi's dad or Clare's sisters.
Boris finished all his marking on the weekend and I finished my last 5 so we are all done now. My marks were about 4 points off his so I'll be cleaning up the marks for consistency and then uploading them back to the students. Makes for a big day tomorrow! Especially since I am looking forward to the next Bach episode where everyone (allegedly) cries. Fun times!
Boris finished all his marking on the weekend and I finished my last 5 so we are all done now. My marks were about 4 points off his so I'll be cleaning up the marks for consistency and then uploading them back to the students. Makes for a big day tomorrow! Especially since I am looking forward to the next Bach episode where everyone (allegedly) cries. Fun times!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home