Saturday, February 22, 2014

unhinged

Somehow with all this crazy weather the back gate seems to have shifted so it no longer locks. With all the wind last night it was banging all during the night. Until I went out in the morning I couldn't figure out what was banging as normally when the gate blows shut, it locks but because it was now uneven the banging was the metal of the one part of the lock banging on the other. I have jammed it shut now so it no longer is making noise. I'll have it fixed properly in the summer.

James lost a tooth today. He came running upstairs to show me and told me he had eaten it. After he went back downstairs he found it in his bread that he had been eating so he hadn't eaten it after all. He's pretty funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home