misunderstood
Watched the Bach and the Clare is driving me a little bit batty. I know Nikki has had a bad rap on the spoiler sites, but I sympathized with her today. She did look nervous and worried having to meet JP's family, including his ex-wife on the fly. But seriously what that says when Emily wasn't sure if either of her F2 would meet Rikki and he has Nikki meet his daughter at F6. That does say something. And I thought Nikki was funny with the comment about him having to meet all of Clare's crazy family saying she had to get it from somewhere. Not very nice, but pretty funny. And in the situation they are in, they probably need some funny.
But what will be interesting is how JP deals with this- if Nikki looks bad in the media will he be ok enough to handle it?
Looks like next week will be interesting anyway and will suck up 2 of my evenings instead of just 1.
I spent a lot of the day organizing essays. Made for a quiet day. Tomorrow will be back at work and busy! I'm planning on taking Wed/Thurs off to mark essays.
But what will be interesting is how JP deals with this- if Nikki looks bad in the media will he be ok enough to handle it?
Looks like next week will be interesting anyway and will suck up 2 of my evenings instead of just 1.
I spent a lot of the day organizing essays. Made for a quiet day. Tomorrow will be back at work and busy! I'm planning on taking Wed/Thurs off to mark essays.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home