5 to go
I had some focused marking time today and have only 5 essays left to mark.
James also spent some time working on his "space race" project that is due tomorrow. It is not anything fun like a race but I report on the arms race between Russia and US.
James also finished his "Twilight" book but it wasn't about vampires it was about cats. (From the Warriors series by Erin Hunter) The KFPL seems to have the series scattered about its branches, so I have gotten quite adept at using the reserve system- quite convenient!
James also spent some time working on his "space race" project that is due tomorrow. It is not anything fun like a race but I report on the arms race between Russia and US.
James also finished his "Twilight" book but it wasn't about vampires it was about cats. (From the Warriors series by Erin Hunter) The KFPL seems to have the series scattered about its branches, so I have gotten quite adept at using the reserve system- quite convenient!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home