Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lucy

My relative Lucy is a Belieber. Her FB name was Lucy Bieber for a while. She's definitely keen on the singer. She posted a video today indicating that she thought it was great and one would not be disappointed to watch it. I was disappointed. I found it weird and creepy. JB follows a girl into a store. Seemed creepy to me but the girl seemed fine with it.

This video makes a good point- there was really no reason for JB to have a DUI:

Just because you have a lot of money, doesn't mean you'll be sensible with it.

The first minute of this I enjoyed especially:


This was a good article -it is about use of math to help humanity.

I had a short day at work, but will have a long one tomorrow. I am mostly caught up on where I need to be, so that is a good feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home