Deep freeze
The temperature has dropped to -20 -30 range. James was pretty cold last night. He's loaded up on the blankets now.
A boiler broke down at the plant that supplies heat to KGH and some of Queen's today. My building wasn't affected by the heat problem but we had a pretty massive problem in that our email was down the whole day. This was a setback for me as I never finished up the email on Tuesday so now I am 2 days behind. Tomorrow morning is filled with meetings, so I can only hope to catch up tomorrow afternoon.
I met with HR yesterday but only so sign up for the pension starting Jan 1. The complicated issue will be looking at how to make up for what I've missed. I need to talk to the pension people about that. They said that might be about 3 months before I hear.
A boiler broke down at the plant that supplies heat to KGH and some of Queen's today. My building wasn't affected by the heat problem but we had a pretty massive problem in that our email was down the whole day. This was a setback for me as I never finished up the email on Tuesday so now I am 2 days behind. Tomorrow morning is filled with meetings, so I can only hope to catch up tomorrow afternoon.
I met with HR yesterday but only so sign up for the pension starting Jan 1. The complicated issue will be looking at how to make up for what I've missed. I need to talk to the pension people about that. They said that might be about 3 months before I hear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home