Tuesday, January 21, 2014

kiwi

Me: You didn't eat your kiwi in your lunch today.
James: There was a kiwi in my lunch?
Me: Yes
James: Why didn't you TELL me there was a kiwi in my lunch?
Me: I expect you to eat your whole lunch
James: You should TELL me what fruit is in my lunch every morning, I don't look all the way down in my lunch.

Watched Juan Juanuary episode 3. The dude has a strategy, make the girls feel at ease at the start of the date. He seems to do that well. He eliminated the girl who couldn't keep her top on and the girl who I didn't know who she was. James came back from his soccer goalie training at 9:30 and caught the rose ceremony. When there were only a few girls left, he told me that the next one to be eliminated would be the one whose name I didn't know. He was right! (Her name ended up being Christy- we figured it out on her exit interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home