squall
We've been under a snow squall advisory or watch for the last couple of days. The roads are pretty bad- lots of accidents on the 401. Stay safe people!
There is lots of blowing so I go out and shovel and within an hour the drifts are back again.
Yesterday we had workshops and I was in Ellis for the afternoon. Interestingly, I can stand in the hallway and have lots of people (unrelated to what I am actually doing) come up and talk to me. I'm glad people think me approachable at least :)
There is lots of blowing so I go out and shovel and within an hour the drifts are back again.
Yesterday we had workshops and I was in Ellis for the afternoon. Interestingly, I can stand in the hallway and have lots of people (unrelated to what I am actually doing) come up and talk to me. I'm glad people think me approachable at least :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home