Yes, you can go to Isaac's
James: Isaac is ripsticking over
Me: oh, do his parent let him do that?
James: Yes, I am going outside to wait for him. How come you don't let me walk to Isaac's?
Me: I have no problem with you going to Isaac's. You are a big boy.
James: Ok then I'll walk and meet him
Me: Ok
(5 minutes later)
James comes back and asks me to watch him head down the road :O
He also sat on my lap this morning for about an hour. I had a lot to do but knew this was a rare moment!
Me: oh, do his parent let him do that?
James: Yes, I am going outside to wait for him. How come you don't let me walk to Isaac's?
Me: I have no problem with you going to Isaac's. You are a big boy.
James: Ok then I'll walk and meet him
Me: Ok
(5 minutes later)
James comes back and asks me to watch him head down the road :O
He also sat on my lap this morning for about an hour. I had a lot to do but knew this was a rare moment!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home