rolling
Last night a raccoon knocked over the green bin at 3:30am. The night before James was up at 5am. So apparently Easter weekend is not going to be terribly restful!
Went to Loblaws at 7am and it was the busiest I have ever seen it that early. It was hopping. They had 4 lanes open (normally they have only 1 this early) and their bread was already baked. They are preparing for the onslaught!
I haven't figured out my plan for dinners for the next few days (I get my meat at John's not Loblaws)- I should do that. I cleaned out my can cupboard and I have about 4 cans of stuff I need to fit into a recipe in the next month before they hit their expiry date!
James' team was playing in the kids for kids tournament- they were playing up an age level (they are atom and were playing peewee). They did really well- they came in 5th out of 12 but were just shy of the playoffs!
It means a day of no hockey today. A rare day!
Went to Loblaws at 7am and it was the busiest I have ever seen it that early. It was hopping. They had 4 lanes open (normally they have only 1 this early) and their bread was already baked. They are preparing for the onslaught!
I haven't figured out my plan for dinners for the next few days (I get my meat at John's not Loblaws)- I should do that. I cleaned out my can cupboard and I have about 4 cans of stuff I need to fit into a recipe in the next month before they hit their expiry date!
James' team was playing in the kids for kids tournament- they were playing up an age level (they are atom and were playing peewee). They did really well- they came in 5th out of 12 but were just shy of the playoffs!
It means a day of no hockey today. A rare day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home