advertising success
The next few weeks we are hiring project managers for our first year projects for next year. I did a bit more advertising this year than last and we got double the applications. This means more work for me sorting through them all but gives us a lot more selection so overall I'm happy even though I had to spend all Saturday morning entering the data.
4:30am a woman (I suspect an inebriated one) was banging on a neighbours door and yelling to let her in. I suspect she knew the person but had to wake them up as it was 4:30am. She was loud though- likely woke up the whole neighbourhood.
7:30am I go out to get groceries. It looks nice out so I didn't wear my gloves. Mistake as it was -10 or -12, so rather cold. Loblaws was pretty busy even for that time of the morning as they were having a no tax event.
4:30am a woman (I suspect an inebriated one) was banging on a neighbours door and yelling to let her in. I suspect she knew the person but had to wake them up as it was 4:30am. She was loud though- likely woke up the whole neighbourhood.
7:30am I go out to get groceries. It looks nice out so I didn't wear my gloves. Mistake as it was -10 or -12, so rather cold. Loblaws was pretty busy even for that time of the morning as they were having a no tax event.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home