lacking spring
The other day I walked in to work as big fluffy snow fell. But it cleared up quickly and I was able to walk home for the first time this year in my shoes (instead of boots!) But today it was quite chilly again and the reminder of spring seems to be fading.
Work has been busy. No time for lunch today. Tomorrow we have a workshop most of the day so I expect the work to pile up!
This evening James has a friend over. When the friend arrived, he shook my hand. I was pretty blown away!
Work has been busy. No time for lunch today. Tomorrow we have a workshop most of the day so I expect the work to pile up!
This evening James has a friend over. When the friend arrived, he shook my hand. I was pretty blown away!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home