Sunday, February 03, 2013

superbowl

James: I'm going to watch the superbowl
Me: I didn't know you liked football (he does have a football DS game that he likes a lot though)
James: I like pretty much any sport
Me: so who are you cheering for?
James: The 49ers...or the Ravens...basically whoever starts winning first
That's my fickle fan! Whatever team wins, that was the team he was going for!
Not much has changed in that area.

On the topic of the 2 coaches being brothers, James suggested that the winning coach would let his brother 'touch' the cup/bowl (whatever the trophy is) after the fact. (apparently that is what good brothers do)

Also, I have discovered how to increase James' hygiene! In the past when I wanted James to take a bath or a shower, I would have to hound him to do it. But no more. I have discovered the magical formula for James to want to take a bath! I run the bath and pretend like it is MY bath and he will strip off his clothes immediately and get in the bath. No fuss, no muss as long as it is MY bath and not HIS bath that he is taking. He is too funny that kid.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home