the cold seeps in
I explained to James that his room gets the coldest first because of the patio doors and maybe during this cold snap he might consider sleeping elsewhere since the cold wakes him up in the night. He countered with "I can tough it out". 4am- little boy running to me saying "You were right! You were right!". Not so tough now eh?
James just typed some spam (gibberish) messages to Oma while singing "Call me maybe". He signed them J-a-m-e-s aka "the spam man".
James has also taken a shine to one direction. He's been listening to "What makes you beautiful" tonight, and last night and the night before. He only likes the lyric version.
As we walked to school in the bitter cold this morning he proudly shouted "I am Canadian!"
It felt warmer walking home than in the morning. Can only hope this cold is lifting.
James just typed some spam (gibberish) messages to Oma while singing "Call me maybe". He signed them J-a-m-e-s aka "the spam man".
James has also taken a shine to one direction. He's been listening to "What makes you beautiful" tonight, and last night and the night before. He only likes the lyric version.
As we walked to school in the bitter cold this morning he proudly shouted "I am Canadian!"
It felt warmer walking home than in the morning. Can only hope this cold is lifting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home