outernets
It has been WINDY! And apparently our phone wire came down. Which meant the innernet was also down. So I spent the day of the outernet.
Up at 5am as James has an early hockey practice.
Made some lasagna. Haven't got a plan for tomorrow's dinner yet. Hopefully, inspiration will overtake me!
Some exciting news in my family- I became an aunt just over a week ago!
We're all pretty excited. I wanted to wait to post this until they had told everyone they needed too. I am pretty excited at the awesomeness of it all :)
Up at 5am as James has an early hockey practice.
Made some lasagna. Haven't got a plan for tomorrow's dinner yet. Hopefully, inspiration will overtake me!
Some exciting news in my family- I became an aunt just over a week ago!
We're all pretty excited. I wanted to wait to post this until they had told everyone they needed too. I am pretty excited at the awesomeness of it all :)


1 Comments:
OH HOORAY! Congratulations Aphra, and family!!
Post a Comment
<< Home